Friday, March 28, 2008

Okay so I forgot

about this blog, kinda. I have been really busy lately but I promise to get this up and running soon. I want this blog to be kid free. No rants about them, no bragging either.
A place for me to hash out things that are going on in my mind or just to give myself a virtual high five for things achieved.

One of the topics I hope to blog about will be my never ending(or so it seems), search for personal fulfillment and faith. A good friend has offered their hand in guidance and I hope she chimes in as much as she can.

1 comment:

Melanie said...

they were born wednesday. At least if you lurked, you'd be able to catch up. I have pics on there too! ;) Job is coming along. Finished the main training and am taking a crack at the work although not much going on just yet.